How To Consign
We accept ladies luxury & designer clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories.
We do not accept maternity clothes, active wear, swimwear or children's clothes.
- Items must be clean (dry-cleaned or laundered) and neatly folded and only 2 style years old No hangers please!
- Items must be free of all odors, stains, holes, tears, missing buttons, fading, frayed linings or any excessive wear.
- All pricing, markdowns and periodic sales will be set by Reinstated Designs.
- You will receive 50% of the selling price when the merchandise sells.
- You will receive 60% of the selling price if your merchandise sells for $300 or above.
- You will receive an itemized list of the accepted merchandise via e-mail.
- You will have access to your account 24/7 via the web-www.myresaleweb.com
- Checks are mailed out the 15th of each month.
When your items sell, your account is credited for your percentage of merchandise sold. Checks are mailed on the 15th of each month. You may come in at any time to pick up money (Cash under $50, Checks over $50)
March 1st – Spring / Summer
September 1st – Fall / Winter
No appointment is necessary for 10 or fewer pieces. Items will be examined for consignment or direct buy.
You will receive an e-mail with an inventory list of the accepted items with pricing within 24-hours.
We want to be able to give you the most competitive pricing possible, so your items sell quickly and you get paid faster. Please do not be offended if we are not able to accept all of your items for consignment. Please understand we are committed to providing our customers the finest quality merchandise.
As a general rule, if we can’t sell it, we can’t consign it.
Items are marked down 20% after 25 days; 40% after 50 days.
50 / 50 – Consignor will receive 50% of the selling price.
60 / 40 - Consignor will receive 60% of the selling price
if merchandise sells for $300.00 dollars or more.
We offer a 60-day lay-a-way on purchases of $100 or more. A 30% deposit is due at the time of lay-a-way with the remaining balance due within 60 days. Only one (1) open lay-a-way is allowed at a time. If merchandise is not picked up at the end of the 60-day lay-a-way period you will be assessed a $10 storage fee that will be added to your total Lay-A-Way cost.
Reinstated Designs will set the price of your items based on the original price, condition and current market demand for the merchandise. We pride ourselves on being fashion minded and keep up with the latest styles and trends. We do our research to assure your items are reasonably priced for the best return on your investment. We will do our best to accommodate you; however, all prices are set at our discretion. You are welcome to take your item back if you are not happy with our pricing. However, the resale value does depend on the brand, condition and demand for the item.